Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sketchy Thursday's






It is my FIRST time submitting ANYTHING!!! I really enjoyed this sketch though, it was a challenge for me to actually stay somewhat inside the bounds of the sketch! I always seem to go way off from the original idea!!! But I think that I accomplished it, and I like how it looks! The pic is of my little boy Saul from his birthday party on friday. It is odd for me to actually scrap a picture so fast after it has been taken!! I also finished a couple of other things! I made a "tool" bin out of a hot chocolate container that is pretty cute, it is for my rulers and taller tools I never know what to do with! I also finished my "son shine" page! I am going to post that tomorrow!!! Well Have a great day!!!!
jenny

5 comments:

  1. So glad you are playing along with us!! That stitching had to take forever!! Great job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I love the hand stitching, I think if I had my way I would use it on everything.

    Like you this challenge was my first entered online.

    Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that hand stitching looks great.
    Thanks for playing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME LO!! Loveeeeeeeeeeee the stitching!!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with SKETCHY THURSDAYS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete