|Sewing on paper....YUMMO!!!|
|Just playing with watercolor and acrylic paint.|
|The start of a background. I was using the straw technique for blowing paint around on the page. Note to self, CAUTION: maybe cause you to be lightheaded.....|
|First completed Mandala, Jennifer style. I have wanted to do mandala's but have not been happy with the results. I am happy with this grungy looking mess I have going on here. I will do more in this type of style in the future.|
|hello toes photo bombing my blog picture.....|
|I try to do a face or two a week to keep honing my skills of shading and drawing. I did it at a different angle this time, and am just *ok* with the result. I did like how she looked strong though. I felt strong that day!|
|Another may flower !|
|Just for good measure....PIXIE...my sweet little puppy! Give her a little love, she had a rough day on Friday when my son ran over her tiny paw with his 300+ wheelchair.....she is ok though, not broken just bruised.|
|Surprise surprise,a bird! Playing with collage again.|
|What I felt like.|
|sketching in my art journal|
OK. That's enough of that :) Stick around because now it is time for LINKY LOVE!!! My favorite time of the week!!!! Get your blog seat belts fastened to go for a trip into some amazing creative soaked minds!!!!!
Here are the Fab Five of Friday for Daisy Yellow, check her out!!!
- April Cole, I just discovered her and LOVE her and her art! Just go look!!!
- Alma Stoller shows an alternative to bought canvas's and we all know how I am all about CHEAP!
- Robin has a beautiful way with words and her art!!!! So colorful and bold!!! I need to be more like this!!!!
- Kate.....oh wow is all I have to say....that and can someone hand me a napkin I am drooling all over her junk journals.....me thinks I have to try this!!!
- Last and not least is Renee I love how she photographed her start of the page and then how it ended up in the end. So many times I start with something completely different in the beginning than what it ends up to be! So fun and she is so talented!
Lots of love and don't forget...
You are AMAZING!!!